TUAR ARD ART EXHIBITION POLICY
Each picture will need to have an eye-hook positioned one inch from the top-of-the-frame, with title and price.
- The Title of the Exhibition.
- Launch Date
- Finish Date
- Who will launch the Exhibition and at what time.
- Background info / blurb about Artist & Exhibition, and exhibits to date.
Artist responsible for Mailing List / Posters / Cataloguing and Refreshments.
Delivery and collection
- Exhibitions should be delivered to the venue by the exhibitor.
- Exhibitions should be collected by the exhibitor.
- Exhibitors should make suitable arrangements with the venue prior to collection.
- All exhibits must be insured by the exhibitor/s as they are not insured by the gallery. Tuar Ard will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to paintings.
- The exhibitor must supply publicity images and information, at least four weeks before the opening date, for the gallery to produce a poster and contact relevant outlets. The exhibitor to look after his/her own publicity in conjunction with venue.
- If the exhibitor wishes to have a private view, this must be arranged in advance with the gallery (by appointment only)
- Hanging is carried out by artist. Exhibitors must make staff aware of any specific hanging/display requirements or requests, which will be acted upon at our discretion. Hanging of exhibition to take place during working hours.